St. Michael Medals also come with...
The special gift of a laminated Miraculous Medal Cape Card featuring a cloth that has touched the relics entrusted to the MDM, the Miraculous Statue of Our Lady of the Cape and the tombs of Fr. Luc Desilets and Fr. Paul Vachon, blessed by "then" rector of Canada's National Marian Shrine, Bishop Pierre-Olivier Tremblay, OMI, and a rose fragment blessed on the Confraternity Altar.
Fr. Paul Vachon was the diocesan priest who had the Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary established at Cap-de-la-Madeleine in 1694 by the Master General of the Dominican Order, Antonin Cloche, OP.
Fr. Luc Desilets found the pig chewing on a rosary in 1867 and reestablished enrollment in the Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary leading to the miracle of the ice bridge, the prodigy of the eyes, the 1904 canonical crowning and a million pilgrims visiting the Cape in 1954!
To Learn more about the relics the blue blessed cloth on the Cape Card has touched CLICK HERE
In addition to the relics entrusted to the MDM on the linked page, the blue blessed cloth has also touched the additional holy relics listed in the Official Confraternity Rosary HERE.
Also touched to the St. Michael stone from The Sanctuary of Monte Sant'Angelo on Mount Gargano, Italy.