Join Mary's Worldwide Prayer Movement Today!
This simple union (Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary entrusted to the Dominicans over 500 years ago) had joined kings and princes, popes and saints with the common people of the world in one great unending chain of prayer to Mary. - James Gerard Shaw from his 1954 book,"Our Lady of the Cape."
What is the Confraternity of the Holy Rosary? - Click "HERE"
St. John Vianney once said, “If anyone has the happiness of being in the Confraternity of the Rosary, he has in all corners of the world brothers and sisters who pray for him.”
Adults Enrol in the Confraternity HERE
Children Enrol in the Confraternity HERE
Inscrivez-vous à la Confraternité "ICI"
Inscríbete en la Cofradía "AQUÍ"
Every Rosary You Recite Multiplied Tens Of Thousands Of Times ... For The Rest Of Your Life! Enrol in Mary's Worldwide Unending Chain Of Prayer Now!
- Enrol in the Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary prior to adding your Rose. Click "HERE" to Enrol.
- To add a Rose while viewing on a Computer, Laptop or iPad etc, click the "Plus" button at the top right of the "Bridge of Rosaries" map.
- To add a Rose while viewing on a Mobile Phone, click on the three bars under the Map icon and click "ADD."
- One Rose per City, Parish or Group (i.e. Legion of Mary, Knights of Columbus Council, Youth Group, Prayer Group).
Is Our Lady asking you to establish a Rosary Confraternity Small Group?
It's simple ... pick a time, perhaps on Sunday prior to mass, to meet and pray the Rosary together as Members of the Rosary Confraternity.
Register your group "HERE"
(IMPORTANT - Please enrol each member of your group individually using the "ENROL" link above in addition to registering your group)
Your group will be added to the "Bridge of Rosaries." The icon for groups is a "Candle" Zoom in to view.
General Activities of a Rosary Confraternity Small Group. These activities stem from the amazing renewal story at Cap-de-la-Madeleine beginning in 1867.
- Praying the Rosary together
- Promoting enrolment in the Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary
- Priestly Blessing and Distribution of Roses/Rose Petals
- Implementing the Pilgrim Queen Visitation Program
Excerpt from Fr. Damian Byrne's (Past Master General of the Order of Preachers) 1985 letter to the Dominicans.
Membership of the Rosary Confraternity implied a great deal more than having one's name in a register and promising to say certain prayers. It meant assuming the authority of an elder brother, of knowing how to put the robe of mercy on your brother's or sister's back; how to put the shoes of freedom on their feet and the ring of covenant friendship on their finger. Hencetorth all would be one and walk like a prince in the royal household. Cf "Alanus Redivivus".